Monday, January 1, 2018

Dearest Sydney

Sydney is known for writing us little notes around the house. When she writes to us, she has an expectation that we will respond. Gilby found this one after school one day this fall.

Dear: Dad

I want some alone time and the boys are all bothering me. Ryker was walking toward me and I asked him to play over there somewhere not by me but he kept walking toward me. 

Love: Sydney

And Gilby's response -

My dearest Sydney,

Welcome to my world! Get over it! All the best.

Love,
Daddy

And some of her artwork, just because I think it's really good. Myles and Sydney have a great art teacher (Mrs. Mitchell), who walks them through step-by-step how to paint different things. Sydney really enjoys it and does really well, at least to me since neither Gilby nor I are very artistic!



No comments:

Post a Comment